Героический Форум!

The importance of accessories, the secret of making the look perfect!thumbs up

Размещено by JewelryLovers 
The importance of accessories, the secret of making the look perfect!thumbs up
23.10.2022 12:12
If the shape is more simple, then Pandora jewelry plays a very important role, the overall shape is more simple when you can choose some more style or details, so that your look will look more quality Oh!
If you do not want to wear a ring today, because the ring feels more suitable for personality style dress, when you wear more ladylike, wearing a ring will be very abrupt, then I would recommend you to wear a bracelet, I believe that many girls like me have the habit of wearing a watch, one does not wear a watch out always feel the lack of something, hands empty very uncomfortable, but only wear a watch and will be very monotonous, then you can choose Bring a bracelet to complete the look! If you want to be ladylike, I recommend a thin chain bracelet, which will make you look very gentle and ladylike!
The recent Pandora ring trend is also in Japan and South Korea, is the girls' jewelry choice No. 1, now the popular ring trend is to wear about two or more rings on one hand, especially silver pigmented, thin pandora australia rings are the most popular, the size of the different feelings presented will be different, if you want to make the shape look more detailed, you can wear a richer style of rings, such as twist compilation-like Rings, with 2-3 plain rings, so that the overall look is not too minimalist, full of texture!
Re: The importance of accessories, the secret of making the look perfect!thumbs up
23.10.2022 12:12
Nice to meet you and I wish you a happy day!hot smiley
Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в данный форум.

Нажмите сюда, чтобы войти

Город-сам-себе-герой!
гор.справка
история 
музей 
галерея 
фонд 
АТС 
карты 
погода 
разное 
сервисы